PE Backed Digital Technology
Central London + WFH / Hybrid
£60-70,000 + 10% bonus
Exclusive role: A Private Equity backed Digital Technology sector disruptor is hiring a Group Accountant following consistent YoY growth - with exciting products being rolled out and multiple capex projects underway to re-enforce a market leading position.
This well-funded, highly entrepreneurial and fast paced international company is seeking an ACA qualified individual from a top practice, to play a key role in supporting the consolidated external reporting for the Group.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting, responsibilities include:
- Assist with preparation of annual consolidated statutory financial statements for companies within the Group
- Assist with standalone statutory financial statements
- Support internal reporting processes through monthly / quarterly consolidated financial schedules
- Liaise with local financial reporting teams of subsidiaries, both in the UK and overseas, ensuring required information for Group reporting is received on time
- Preparation and posting of monthly journals for holding companies
- Month end reconciliations for group holding companies
- Liaise with external auditors to support annual audit process
- Ad hoc work necessary
- ACA qualified from a top 10 practice - can be straight from
- Strong technical skillset
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Drive and ambition!
- Bonus (c10%)
- Strong benefits package
- Opportunities for quick progression!