Group Accountant (Technology Leader)
£45k - £50k + Benefits
We are partnering with a well-known technology business based in Central London who are looking for a Group Accountant to join their well-established finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Director this is an excellent opportunity for a PQ (Finalist) Accountant to make the next step in your career within a well-recognised, fun yet professional leader in their field.
As the Group Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing consolidated P&L commentary
- Consolidating Balance Sheet commentary
- Providing variance analysis against prior and forecast figures
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated information for monthly reports
- Completing monthly journals and balance sheet reconciliation's
- Assist with Group audit queries
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and will be actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification such as CIMA/ACCA or similar. You will have a strong analytical mind and always be looking to improve processes.
This leading technology company look for people who are dynamic, engaging with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.