£50000 - £58000 per annum
18 days ago
Technical Group Accountant - 12 months Maternity Cover
Our client is a highly ranked worldwide renown Higher Education Institution based in the central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Technical Group Accountant for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. This role will be WFH initially but will returning to the office when its re-opened.
As a Group Accountant, you will be working in a busy environment with the lead up to year end in July as well as providing timely financial reporting throughout the year.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of month-end tasks including mass allocation accruals for areas within the institution.
- Support preparing notes for the annual financial statement
- Preparing intra and intercompany eliminations, liaising with the business to eradicate differences ahead of posting necessary journals
- Main point of contact for auditors and arranging audit review meetings.
- Upholding FRS 102 accounting standards.
- Reconciliations of balance sheets to a high standard
- Collecting information from other areas of finance when needed
- Resolving finance queries from internal departments on all aspects of the financial accounting
The successful candidate will be fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA) and Audit trained technical accountant with a 2+ of years' experiences in industry. You will need to be able to provide examples of where you have present to senior management in your previous roles.