£60000 - £70000 per annum
17 days ago
I am hiring for a FTSE 250 market leader who have continued to grow throughout 2020, both organically and through acquisition of some exciting brands.
The role sits within the group finance function, and will have lots of exposure to board level, and particularly close working relationships with the Group Finance Director and CFO.
Whilst primarily being responsible for the financial / management reporting for the group; around 50% of the role will be adding genuine commercial value. There is no in-house corporate finance function, so all M&A activity goes through the group finance team.
You must be a very progressive ACA qualified (Big 4 trained) individual looking for your first industry move.
£60-70k + 20% bonus.
- Financial / management reporting
- Monthly management accounts
- Year-end close
- Lots of high-level analysis work
- Ad hoc technical issues
- Build and maintain relationships with wider business / holding companies within the group
- Sporadic M&A activity
- ACA Qualified (1-2 years minimum PQE)
- Big 4 trained
- Dynamic, personable, and highly ambitious
- £60-70k base salary
- Up to 20% bonus (has consistently paid out)
- Other benefits in kind