£300 - £390 per day
5 months ago
Our client is a well-known international Music Group based in Central London. They work with world famous artists across the world.
This Music Group is now looking to recruit a high calibre, Global Financial Reporting Analyst. Reporting directly to the Director of Global Financial Reporting, this team supports the company CFO and Board.
- Completing of the monthly / forecast / plan consolidation processes and procedures including a number of reconciliations and analyses
- Assisting in the processing and reporting of monthly results to the corporate shareholder
- Handle detailed balance sheet and (non-Operating) income statement variance investigations upon the monthly actual and forecast results compared to budget for both group, divisional and operating company level
- Help in the production of quarterly balance sheet deck and other key analysis on the group financial reporting for circulation to key senior financial management.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of KPIs for financial reporting
The successful candidate will be a 'hands on' qualified accountant (ideally Big 4) with proven experience of operating in a fast-paced environment. You will be comfortable dealing with the complexity of multiple reports and working to tight deadlines. Prior experience of working within the music or media experience, and ideally with previous exposure of operating in an owner-managed organisation would be highly desirable.