Up to £100000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
9 months ago
27 Sep 00:00
Global Financial Controller
Circa £100,000 + Excellent Benefits
This global Media market leader operates across a variety of dynamic and consumer led Entertainment niches, operating a number of well-known brands across multiple territories.
With regular M&A activity and consistent YoY growth, the organisation has gone from strength to strength.
It is now seeking an impressive Financial Controller to own and develop the accounting activities for a significant international division.
In this high profile role, you will:
- Provide technical accounting guidance on acquisition targets and subsequent executions
- Create and implement appropriate and consistent revenue recognition policies
- Review contracts, advising on suitable accounting implications making recommendations where relevant
- Manage the monthly and quarterly close process, working closely with colleagues across various territories
- Own all aspects of SOX compliance for the division including implementation of global programmes and internal controls where required
- Provide insightful analysis to support critical business planning
As a qualified accountant with excellent up-to-date technical accounting knowledge, you will demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence, multi-cultural awareness and intellectual horsepower.
With knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and ideally US GAAP, you will have worked across a multinational environment, easily engaged with multiple cross functional colleagues and have a successful track record of advising on the appropriate accounting treatments to maximise top and bottom line returns.
This is a high profile position with visibility across the senior leadership team, playing a key role in the ongoing development and growth of this fantastically exciting business.