Global Financial Accountant - Financial Services - City of London - £58k-£68k + Hybrid Working
Cedar is partnered with a high growth financial services business who are looking for a talented Senior Financial Accountant to join their high performing corporate accounting team in a global role. The role has management responsibilities and will offer the right candidate a life changing opportunity to catapult their career in financial services. This will be ideal for a strong all-round accountant looking to take a step up with a long-term goal of becoming a Financial Director. Lots of commercial exposure and interaction with partners and senior stakeholders.
- Support in the preparation of segmental financial forecasts and projection.
- Regulatory and management reporting across UK and globally (France, Germany, USA and Australia) entities
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensure the sales to receipt and purchase to payment processes operate smoothly
- Preparation of budgets and ongoing monitoring of performance compared to budget
- Presentation of accounts to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Accounting assessments for new acquisitions
- Managing a small team
- Drive process improvement projects and other ad-hoc project work
- Risk and Accounting System/Automation
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Statutory accounting experience
- Working knowledge of VAT regulations