Up to £55000 per annum + 10% bonus, 15% pension
9 months ago
A dynamic, entrepreneurial consumer goods business is seeking a Global Finance Analyst to join their new finance team. This fast-paced sustainable business is super health conscious and striving to reduce their carbon footprint in the industry. Backed by a big fish in the Private Equity world, you will have the ability to play a critical role in building the finance function of a growing business.
This is a newly created position which will play a pivotal role in building a first-class group reporting function. This high-profile role will support the Group Reporting Manager and the senior finance team on various process improvements and drive enhancements to the financial reports.
Summary of responsibilities for the Global Finance analyst role:
- Play a key role in specific projects across the group regarding global reporting and process improvements, in order to build a first-class group reporting function
- Support the Group Reporting Manager (GRM) in the preparation of stats accounts and other financial reporting to the investors/board
- Support the GRM in ensuring that group accounting procedures and policies are compliant across the group
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Group Financial Controller, Head of Finance and country teams
Skills required for the Global Finance analyst role:
- A professional accounting qualification is essential!
- A creative problem solver with the ability to drive improvements
- Good commercial business understanding with exposure to big companies
- An ambitious individual with the hunger to grow and progress their career in a dynamic start-up environment