£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + car, pension
26 days ago
Cedar are currently partnering with a global food manufacturer to recruit a global category lead for dairy, oils and flavours.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing, developing and implementing global category strategies for dairy, oil and flavours.
- Leading regional teams around the globe through a complex matrix structure.
- Manage C-suite level stakeholders.
- Taking full ownership of supplier relationship management and technical innovation.
- Evaluating competitive positioning using industry cost models and bench-marking analysis.
- Degree educated within a relevant discipline.
- Experience of working within a multinational corporation.
- Experience of working with an internationally based peer group and an ability to demonstrate a high level of cultural sensitivity.
- A minimum of 8 years procurement experience within dairy, oils or a complementary category.
- Passionate self-starter with the highest integrity and ethics.
- A strong track record of assessing risk and concisely explaining complex issues to principal business. owners.Global category ownership in your current position or a previous role.