Role: German Speaking Accounts Receivable specialist
Salary: £200 - £250 per day
Location: Fully Remote
Cedar are currently partnered with a global, Technology and Leisure business to secure an Interim German speaking Accounts Receivable specialist on a fully remote basis. The role is a 4 month contract with the possibility this role could be extended
This rapidly growing business has been a dynamic and challenging entrant into the technology and leisure market. They have performed extremely well, entering new markets, while continuing to raise funds to drive the business forward.
- Process invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Raise and record all internal debits/credits needed to manage the ledger
- Manage all queries that arise to ensure invoices get paid on time.
- Resolve queries with the business or supplier, reconcile key supplier statements
- Manage inbox queries on a daily basis ensuring timely response.
- Reconcile bank statement & ensure all items are followed up on
- Fluent in German & English (ability to write emails and read invoices in German)
- Ability to multi task and work within a fast paced environment whilst remaining calm
- Problem solving experience and thinking, managing supplier accounts and reconciliation
- Excellent attention to detail and action orientated
- 4 Years previous experience in Accounts Receivable
If you match the criteria above, are immediately available (or on short notice) and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP. People without the necessary experience will not be shortlisted.