Role: German Speaking Accounts Payable specialist
Salary: £150 - £200 per day
Location: Fully Remote
Cedar are currently partnered with a global, Technology and Leisure business to secure an Interim German speaking Accounts Receivable specialist on a fully remote basis. The role is a 4 month contract with the possibility this role could be extended
This rapidly growing business has been a dynamic and challenging entrant into the technology and leisure market. They have performed extremely well, entering new markets, while continuing to raise funds to drive the business forward.
- High volume invoices process in an accurate and timely manner.
- Owning invoice/vendor queries, liaising with the business when needed
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Check and code all invoices
- Processing BACS Payments and Purchase Orders
- Maintain supplier details on the system
- Managing and resolving supplier queries
- Fluent in German & English (ability to write emails and read invoices in German)
- Ability to multi task and work within a fast paced environment whilst remaining calm
- Problem solving experience and thinking, managing supplier accounts and reconciliation
- Excellent attention to detail and action orientated
- 1/2 Years previous experience in Accounts Payable
If you match the criteria above, are immediately available (or on short notice) and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP. People without the necessary experience will not be shortlisted.