Salary: €50,000- €70,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Berlin or Hurth
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in technology and wants to continuously improve payroll processes.
- Jointly responsible for the on-time processing of payroll accounting for our numerous production companies
- Assessment of accounting-relevant social security and income tax law issues
- Support in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Preparation of applications, certificates, and monitoring of deadlines
- Assisting the manager with payroll and redesigning processes to further digitize the department
- Fluent in German, both written and spoken
- Experience within payroll, optimising ongoing processes and digitalisation.
- Knowledge of social security and tax law and travel expense law
- Confident in the use of MS Office
- Strong hands-on mentality
Please be aware that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.