£65000 - £72000 per annum + Bonus
9 days ago
An instantly recognisable International Consumer focused eCommerce business is actively seeking to appoint a German speaking Regional Financial Controller, based in London.
- Effectively build, lead and manage a team, leveraging world class tools, processes, and personnel, to deliver against the responsibilities and objectives of the function.
- Provide Regional Controllership business partner services to the EMEA Finance Director, collaborate with EMEA and US HQ to effectively align forecasting and budgeting with actuals.
- Oversight of the effective, accurate and timely reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including timely and accurate clearing of related reconciling items, in accordance with Box policy, to ensure accurate financial results in the G/L.
- Oversight of the effective, accurate and timely filing of all non-US statutory financial statements in accordance with the applicable German GAAP. Document and manage all historical book to statutory adjustments. Effectively serve as the lead interface for the auditors on the local Statutory Audits.
- Liaison and collaborate with the HQ Technical Accounting and SOX teams to facilitate an effective global consolidated financial statement audit and SOX certification process.
- Oversight of the effective, accurate and timely filing of all tax and other compliance forms and returns for all applicable jurisdictions including, but not limited to VAT, and the related estimated payments and remittances
- Liaison and collaborate with all HQ Controllership, Finance, Legal and other applicable functions to ensure effective communication, alignment and consistency in the application of key global controls, policies and processes.
- Manage the respective country reporting teams across EMEA
·Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or International Equivalent (MBA etc)
·Technical Reporting experience (local and US GAAP preferred)