Fund Accountant - Private Equity - London Bridge - £60k-£70k + 30% bonus
Cedar is partnered with a Top-Tier Private Equity firm who are looking to bolster their fund finance team with a talented Fund Accountant. This will offer the right candidate full scope of the business and fund operations, including different structures and investor relations within a high performing finance team. You will work in a progressive environment, monitoring, reviewing and become part of the growth story as you catapult your career within financial services.
- Support all financial aspects of the funds under your remit, including statutory accounts and quarterly management accounts
- Support towards the Advisory Committee, Stakeholder reports and Internal Management presentation
- Analysis of financial information deliverable under the investment agreements
- Working closely with a team of project accountants
- Providing insightful, pro-active, high-quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications internationally.
- Drawdowns from investors and fund specific reports, including fund cash summaries
- Asset and fund performance reporting, providing reports on asset performance and provide optimal investment returns
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Exposure to Asset Management/Private Equity Funds/Investment Management/Financial Services
- Top Academics