Cedar are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Officer on a 12 month FTC for an expanding business based in East London.
This position is paying between £25,500 - £27,500 per annum dependant on experience with hybrid working available.
- Processing high volumes of invoices including obtaining relevant authorisation
- Preparation of supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing daily bank receipts and maintaining the monthly spreadsheet for preparing the month end reports.
- Review and posting of petty cash.
- Assist with month end and year end accounts process.
- Build a strong relationship with other departments, suppliers, and customers.
- AAT Qualified or equivalent finance degree
- Previous experience in accounts payable or a similar role
- Be experienced in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a track record of working with stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Open Accounts experience is desirable
- Experienced in using Outlook, Word & Excel (Intermediate)
- Ability to multi task and re prioritise during the day