East London, London
£14 - £17 per hour
about 2 months ago
My client an International Shipping organisation is looking for a Front of House Finance Administrator to support with a long term employee sickness.
Must be available to start work 9th March 2020.
This role will be at least a minimum of 1 month and maybe go on longer.
The team is fairly small and the office is located in East London with good transport links. This role offers a competitive salary and would suit someone who is immediately available and looking to get back into work.
A successful candidate should have experience working in similar roles;
Reporting to the Finance & Commercial Manager and responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with queries
- Clerical and administration duties - mail collection/distribution
- Successfully processing & despatching orders
- Data entry to Xero accounting system
- Successfully producing and sending out Sales invoices to customers
- Issuing software licences to customers
- Adhoc duties - finance / non-finance related
- Must have previous front of house / reception experience
- Must have previous junior level finance administration experience
- Must be articulate, with excellent communications
- Able to multi-task and manage own workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks or Xero