£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A French speaking Credit Controller is sought by a Global Financial Services company on an initial 6 month fixed term contract that will then be made permanent.
This role will be specifically dealing with the French and European ledgers and require the following experience.
- Managing the French and European ledgers
- Contacting clients by phone and email to collect outstanding debt
- Manage customer queries and complaints
- Allocate daily cash receipts
- Maintain customer accounts
- Fluent French speaker - Essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Immediately available or 1 weeks notice - Essential
To be suitable for this role you MUST be able to speak fluent French and be available at short notice to start the role.