£70000 - £75000 per annum
12 days ago
An instantly recognisable International Consumer focused eCommerce business is actively seeking to appoint a French speaking Financial Controller, based in London.
- Effectively build, lead and manage a team, leveraging world class tools, processes, and personnel, to deliver against the responsibilities and objectives of the function.
- Provide Regional Controllership business partner services to the EMEA Finance Director, collaborate with EMEA and US HQ to effectively align forecasting and budgeting with actuals.
- Oversight of the effective, accurate and timely filing of all non-US statutory financial statements in accordance with the applicable French GAAP. Document and manage all historical book to statutory adjustments. Effectively serve as the lead interface for the auditors on the local Statutory Audits.
- Liaison and collaborate with the HQ Technical Accounting and SOX teams to facilitate an effective global consolidated financial statement audit and SOX certification process.
- Liaison and collaborate with all HQ Controllership, Finance, Legal and other applicable functions to ensure effective communication, alignment and consistency in the application of key global controls, policies and processes.
- Manage the respective country reporting teams across EMEA
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or International Equivalent (MBA etc)
- Fluent French
- Technical Reporting experience