£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
FP&A Manager - Technology
My client, a FTSE 250 business with a formidable presence in the technology market are looking for a talented FP&A Manager to join their newly formed FP&A team. You will have a brilliant opportunity to progress your career in a truly meritocratic environment, with genuine scope to progress and explore other areas of finance within 12 months, making this a perfect opportunity if you are looking to move into industry or take the next step up from a Senior FP&A position.
- Providing commercial insight for the brand to stakeholders, supporting leadership teams with risk mitigation
- Preparation of presentations - budget/5 - year plan, monthly reporting and investor presentations
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Budgeting & forecasting - take ownership of budgeting consolidation and forecast information
- Working with big datasets and linking the information together, Very strong in excel and able to extract and manipulate financial data from systems to produce reports and analysis
- Supporting Finance Business Partners and challenging different departments, including sales teams relevant to your division to enhance profitability and future business opportunities
- Translating complex financial outcomes to senior financial and nonfinancial stakeholders through both oral and written communication.
- Advanced Financial Modelling (excel) skills
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- FP&A or similar experience in a large, complex structure