A listed Technology giant is actively seeking to appoint a FP&A Manager to deliver sound analytical review for its business intelligence function, based Bristol.
- Partnering the Head of FP&A to provide analysis on key business unit performance data, delivering output to key non-finance stakeholders.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of pricing and cost models.
- Develop robust analytical deep-dive projects to ensure appropriate divisional planning methodology is in place.
- Undertake project costing evaluation and provide feedback to business units.
- Own the process management and execution in delivering market information to the business units.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Advanced Excel
- Strong academic pedigree