£60000 - £65000 per annum + share options and excellent benefits
7 months ago
FP&A Manager - High growth Tech
A young and dynamic high-growth Tech business in Watford has a fantastic newly created role for an FP&A Manager to own the FP&A function and business partnering the senior leadership team.
This is a high-profile commercial FP&A Manager role reporting into the CFO, and a newly created position you can really make your own.
With almost 100% annual revenue growth and an international presence across a dozen countries, this phenomenal award-winning Tech business has huge potential to offer an exciting and varied long term career with real progression opportunities.
On offer is a modern, sociable and nurturing Tech Startup environment, with great perks, share options from day one, a fun vibrant team and great work events, and flexible working.
The role will include:
- Analysis of financial and operational results to support senior management's understanding of company performance
- Produce KPI reports for quarterly board meetings
- Liaise with functional heads to prepare quarterly budgets and analysis
- Work closely with the leadership team to model the business's medium to long term financial plans
- Produce monthly management pack, monthly cashflow forecast and P&L outlook
- Partner budget holders and commercial functions including sales and marketing
- Assist in preparation of competitor analysis and market trends
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and commercial support as required to support strategic decision making
What skills you will need for success in this role:
- An accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA)
- Strong stakeholder management either from industry or from a senior role in an accountancy practice
- Strong commercial acumen and financial analysis experience
- Flexibility, able to adapt to changes in a growing dynamic business
- A real desire to work in the Tech industry