West London, London
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus + shares + benefits
about 1 year ago
25 Apr 00:00
High-growth Tech business
A dynamic high-growth Software services business has a great opportunity for an FP&A Manager to own the FP&A function, partnering senior stakeholders and the CFO.
This is a high-profile FP&A Manager role reporting into the CFO, with this role sitting alongside several divisional FDs and the Group FC.
The business is modern and has a great social scene, operates a smart-casual dress code, flexible working such as work from home, and great perks.
The role will include:
- End to end forecasting & budgeting process consolidating the various divisional inputs
- Own the group analysis and reporting of the consolidated forecast, budget and monthly management accounts (and variance reporting)
- Compile the financials for the Group Board pack - analysis and commentary, financials and KPIs
- Have an understanding of covenants (and covenant reporting) in relation to lenders.
- Very strong in excel and able to extract and manipulate financial data from systems to produce reports and analysis
- Have strong gravitas and strong personality to manage the above with inputs from divisional FDs, Finance managers etc who sit across the wider business.
What skills you will need for success in this role:
- An accountancy qualification
- Strong stakeholder management either from an FP&A role in industry or from a Manager role in an accountancy practice
- Flexibility, able to adapt to changes in a growing dynamic business
- An understanding of, or experience in, the Technology/Software/IT sectors would be beneficial but is not essential