Up to £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
An FP&A Manager is required for an international, market leading, multi-site leisure business. The business has a clear strategic vision with exciting and ambitious growth plans both in the UK and internationally.
In this high-profile role you will take ownership for financial reporting processes, driving through improvements and ensuring that all reporting provides maximum value through strong financial support, analysis and commercial challenge for all decision making. Reporting directly into the Group FP&A Director, managing a small team and with broad exposure to a range of senior stakeholders, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Group's FP&A consolidation processes, providing in-depth variance analysis across the multiple business units
- Owning the budgeting processes - developing new reports and models as appropriate
- Identifying and implementing improvements to support the delivery of insightful and value-add analysis of results, to deliver 'best in class' reporting
- Challenging assumptions and highlighting any risks and opportunities
- Managing and developing a small team
- Ad hoc commercial projects
The successful candidate will be a 'hands on', qualified accountant with a strong understanding of FP&A reporting processes coupled with in-depth analytical skills, ideally within a multi-site, consumer facing environment. Prior exposure to owning and driving improvements across FP&A will be essential.
A confident and pro-active self-starter, you will be comfortable contributing to high-level strategic decision making whilst being able to 'roll up your sleeves' and get into the detail. You will have the credibility and gravitas to challenge current thinking and influence in a positive and constructive manner both inside and outside of finance.