Up to £80000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
C£80,000 + benefits
Services Sector - PE backed
This market leading, PE backed service provider has experienced consistent success over the past 10 years, expanding at an extraordinary rate both organically and through acquisition.
Operating through a collection of significant brands, this highly profitable, multi-site UK organisation has captured a specific segment of the sector and is well placed for further acquisitions and accelerated growth.
To help facilitate the next stage of the organisation's development, the FP&A Manager position has been created.
Reporting to the CFO, you will:
- Support local and regional business leaders through the delivery of deep dive analysis on operational activity
- Use financial insight to drive sales team performance and own reward calculations
- Partner commercial management by providing financial rigour around decisions and proposals
- Generate insightful operational analysis that will contribute to the annual budget and three year plan, involving significant modelling and working closely with business owners
- Play a significant role in driving performance against strategic and tactical initiatives
- Enhance the existing financial and non-financial KPIs platform
- Provide financial input to facilitate the execution and integration of current and future acquisition targets
- Produce ad hoc data to assist external investors
As an impressively well-rounded and emotionally intelligent qualified accountant, you will have in-depth experience of driving value-add through insightful FP&A. With first class communications skills and high levels of intellectual horsepower, you will easily build cross-functional relationships and display demonstrable business partnering experience.
Critical to your success in this hands-on role is the ability to continuously deliver and develop, not only across the business within its current size but also as it continues to grow year-on-year.