FP&A Manager - City of London (Bank) - Hybrid working (2 days in)
c.£65k + 15% bonus + 12% pension + 30 days holidays
A high-profile firm with double digit growth in the City is offering an ambitious Finance professional the opportunity to take a leadership role as FP&A Manager. The business is super high-profile, regularly featuring in the news and media, with a highly influential brand and CEO.
As the FP&A Manager and number 2 to the Head of Planning & Commercial Finance, you will play a leading role in the strategic FP&A and business partnering, directing more junior members in the team (a Finance Business Partner) and driving improvements to business performance and insight.
You will gain skills in development of their strategic planning reports and Business Intelligence tools - owning the 3 statement model covering P&L, BS and Cashflow statement. You will learn to develop models for long-term projections, including scenario modelling and business cases, and become a Power BI pro!
You will also be the Finance Business Partner to various revenue generating commercial teams, supporting various projects, business cases and new products; including production of MI packs. And better yet - there is zero month end accounting work.
Located in the heart of the City, this young vibrant business in bright and modern offices (50% of the office is collaboration space), have a fantastic nurturing culture and excellent benefits including 30 days holidays, good work-life balance and hybrid working with only 2 days required in the office. They are known for developing and promoting within - and this role has come about as the current incumbent has stepped up as Head of Planning & Commercial Finance.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with 1+ years post qualified experience
- Strong desire to work in a pure FP&A and Commercial Finance role with the ambition to learn and develop new skills rapidly in a scaling business
- Familiarity with a planning tool such as Anaplan, TM1, Workday Adaptive Planning, Hyperion or similar is beneficial
- c.£65,000 salary
- 10-15% bonus
- 12% company pension (you only need to put in 1%)
- 30 days holidays (+ the option to buy/sell 5)
- Private Medical Insurance + Medicare cash plan
- £500 towards gym or any well-being activities
- Optional regular social events for the team and company including a big Summer and Christmas event