FP&A Manager, Market Leading Group, North London, up to £65k + Benefits
I am working with the market leader in the transportation space who are looking for a commercially astute FP&A Analyst to join their commercial finance function. With a current turnover of £450m, this renowned organisation is looking to grow their top line revenue through organic growth and a healthy pipeline of acquisitions.
Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A and sitting within a dynamic and collaborative finance team, you will play an integral part in; providing a world class service to deliver commercial insight on business performance to influence the decision-making process, drive profitable growth and support the delivery of the organisations long term strategic goals.
- Supporting the development and construction of business plans, annual budgets, and interim forecasts
- Understanding the key factors impacting the performance of the business and working with the Head of FP&A and business leaders to drive performance
- Business Partnering with finance and non-finance across the business to maximise support to performance improvement initiatives
- Producing financial and non-financial KPI targets for key stakeholders and the monitoring and reporting of performance
- Supporting the period end closure process and preparation of monthly management accounts, variance analysis and reports ensuring that the board and management has a full understanding of the company financial and operational performance
- Expanding the use of data and data analytics utilising existing systems and reporting tools to expand existing suite of performance reporting
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ ACCA / ACA
- Experience driving new processes / streamlining current processes
- Ability to business partner at all levels - operational and very senior leaders
- Proven experience of building models on Excel; including complex formulae, automated worksheets and high data volumes
- Personable and effective communicator with strong presentation skills