EXCLUSIVE ROLE: I am supporting a Private Equity backed technology group with their search for an FP&A Manager. The company have successfully designed, marketed and launched a cutting edge consumer tech product which has quickly become a market leader across several markets. They are developing further products and aim to sell the business within the next 2-3 years.
This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a fast-paced Private Equity environment and report in to an experienced CFO who is ambitious, supportive, and keen to develop others.
The FP&A Manager will manage one person and enjoy the following responsibilities:
- Drive and execute the Group FP&A strategy to improve analysis and insight across the business.
- Deliver enhanced analytics to understand & enhance customer, product and market profitability.
- Be the lead Business partner to key non-finance heads across Sales, Marketing, Innovation & C-Suite.
- Develop the Board Pack and jointly prepare Board materials with Group FC in a timely manner.
- Lead and deliver the Group Budgeting Process alongside quarterly re-forecasts.
- Develop business cases for new product and market launches.
- Ad hoc projects (e.g. support refinancing activity, develop dataroom / content for future exit event)
The ideal candidate for the position of FP&A Manager will:
- Be a hands-on qualified accountant who wishes to work in a fast-paced, international PE environment.
- Ideally possess a background in consumer products (e.g. retail, wholesale, FMCG or related).
- Evidence sound problem solving, analytical & Excel skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Be commercially aware and confident when liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Salary: c. £75k + bonus.