I'm recruiting an FP&A Manager for one of the world's leading insurance businesses. Offering a broad range of personal and commercial products, all sold through a global network of Agency Partners, they have grown exponentially since 2013, boast global revenues approaching $4bn, are majority employee owned and seek to grow their increasingly global presence quickly via acquisitions in the UK & Europe.
The FP&A Manager role has been created specifically to support several newly acquired London-based businesses and will provide them with specific FP&A and commercial support. Duties include:
- Build a leading FP&A function to support company leaders, Agency Partners and other stakeholders.
- Support the International and US FP&A functions with Group analytics and other reporting.
- Provide hands-on support for Agency Partners in developing budgets & supporting financial reviews.
- Assist the UK team by developing a re-forecast / outlook process and developing an annual business planning and budget process for all Agency Partners and international departments.
- Monitor, review & report on trends / patterns for the UK business, including analysis & commentary.
- Design & deliver ad hoc analysis for projects and other initiatives to support company growth.
The successful candidate for the position of FP&A Manager will:
- Be a qualified accountant who possesses at least 2 years of FP&A experience, preferably gained within a multi-national, fast-paced, growing organisation.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving & decision-making skills plus real attention to detail.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where you'll be asked to build a function and create a legacy.
- Enjoy working & influencing at senior level across Head Office and subsidiary levels.
- Want to be part of a growing, acquisitive fast-paced business where you're able to progress.
- NOTE: Insurance / MGA experience is not required though may be a slight advantage.
Salary: £70000 - £75000 + 15% bonus + 10% pension + benefits