FP&A Manager, High-Growth Technology, Old Street, £70-80k + Benefits
This particularly high growth technology business are looking for a top tier FP&A Manager to join their head office function. Established over 10 years ago, are known for their positive culture, employee engagement and desire to be the best. They are supported by at FTSE 250 Private Equity firm, operate in over 40+ countries and are committed to being the best in class.
This is a newly created position due to the consistent growth of the business, to put this growth in perspective they have face 30% growth year-on-year.
Reporting directly into the Head of FP&A, you will have ownership over the quarterly, annual and long-term business plans and the workforce planning. This position offers fantastic senior stakeholder engagement, working very closely with the Executive Leadership Board and business partner across the business to drive and deliver robust quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
The ideal candidate will love building models, including using complex excel formulae. You will develop and own the 5 year business plan model. Your role will provide the perfect platform for you to use your experience to spot and identify opportunities and performance issues to help accelerate growth and avoid risks.
- Deliver accurate and detailed quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Owner of the 5 Year business plan model
- Develop financial presentations for review of Senior Leadership team
- P&L analysis of specific business units
- Support delivery of company strategy analysing KPIs to identify risks and opportunities
- Challenge performance across the business to drive efficiencies
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including providing career development planning and opportunities
- 1 Direct report, with idea of growing out the team
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ ACCA / ACA
- Highly numerate, and ideally have exposure to management accounting
- Proven experience of building models on Excel; including complex formulae, automated worksheets and high data volumes
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and data-driven
- Personable and effective communicator with strong presentation skills