Up to £75000 per annum + + bonus etc
9 months ago
PE backed Software business
C£75,000 + bonus etc
This rapidly expanding software business has an established presence across a small number of international territories and is executing a dynamic plan to more than double in size of the next 4 years.
Part of that plans includes the need for an impressive FP&A Manager to help provide clarity of business performance, both tactical and strategic.
Reporting to the CFO and with daily interaction with the Exec team, the role includes:
- Producing the annual budget and three year plan, including significant modelling and working with business owners to translate operational inputs into financial outcomes
- Monthly Forecasting - constructing an accurate monthly rolling forecast to track predicted performance vs plan.
- Development and production of financial and non-financial KPIs, including daily, weekly and monthly dashboard reporting.
- Monthly production of Board Pack financial information
- Partnering business leaders by providing financial rigour around decisions and proposals appropriate for CEO and CFO sign off
- Providing information required to assist external investors
- Production of external reports for potential new investment and or funding
As a qualified accountant with in-depth FP&A experience, you will have played a key role in driving best practice FP&A improvements. You will also have demonstrably high levels of intellectual horsepower, communication skills and a structured and logical approach to business methodology.
Ideally, but not essential is experience of Software or a related sector.
Critical is apparent commercial acumen, emotional intelligence and a hunger to drive improved changed through a fast paced and successful business.