Are you an ACA looking for an entry point into the music industry? An FP&A Manager is sought by one of the world's major music companies; they are home to some of the globe's best known artists and they also operate several businesses designed to help aspiring artists take their music to a wider audience. They are growing their repertoire, sales & profit and are looking for a bright, driven Finance Manager to join them.
The FP&A Manager reports to a Senior Director and supports the company's digital operations by accounting for the flow of global music revenues from digital partner to artists & their home countries and reviewing commercial deals.
- Review estimates for current monthly / quarterly revenue & the monthly pipeline revenue schedule.
- Manage the preparation of digital revenue forecasts / accruals and associated costs.
- Assess digital partner deals, e.g. deal economics, minimum guarantees, earnings & recoupment.
- Work with Digital teams to review month end number vs forecasts and provide analysis.
- Support and lead a team of 2 to manage & review the full digital process.
- A range of other tasks to support an ever-expanding area of a growing business.
The ideal candidate for the post of FP&A Manager will:
- Be ACA qualified and will ideally have trained in a Top 10 practice.
- Enjoy managing & motivating others whilst showing significant initiative.
- Be interested in working with large amounts of data and solving large, complex problems.
- Be bright, driven and keen to shape a role around their skills and interests.
- Wish to see this role as an entry point to a highly respected company in the music industry.
- Music experience, whilst useful, is NOT essential.
Salary: c. £60-65k + bonus + music industry benefits.