£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 15% bonus + benefits
10 months ago
A high-growth hospitality & leisure group with ambitions to double the number of sites in the next 6 months is looking for a brilliant FP&A Manager. The business has a number of planned acquisitions in the eminent future with strong bottom line growth, and solid investment across the business, attaining a reputable brand in the market.
The FP&A Manager reports straight to the Finance Director - and will own the financial reporting packs, ensuring accurate and valuable reports for the business. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing business and truly add value to the business success during an exciting time of growth and transformation.
This is a true FP&A Manager role that will work closely with the CFO and Operations Finance Director daily, providing vital support to various projects and developments, and will be a key member of the senior finance team.
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen, with a track record of working in a commercial role
- Able to paint a picture of business performance using complex data from a variety of sources
- Strong senior stakeholder Management experience
- Strong analytical, financial modelling and presentation skills - Advanced Excel & PowerPoint