£55000 - £63000 per annum + 10% pension + 27 days hols + bens
13 days ago
An FP&A Manager is sought by one of the UK's leading pension schemes; with well over £10bn AUM they are growing particularly quickly both in terms of member numbers and assets under management.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the FP&A Manager will enjoy the following responsibilities:
- Lead a comprehensive budgeting and forecasting process for the business as it continues to grow.
- Provide monthly commentary on management accounts and support budget holders across the organisation.
- Design and lead a company-wide business planning process, building in business cases for any new initiatives.
- Introduce an improved dashboard of KPIs to provide better flash information.
- Create & implement financial models to improve the accuracy of decision making for BAU and bespoke tasks.
- Develop appropriate controls and process that will underpin any assumptions made.
The successful candidate for the post of FP&A Manager will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with strong analytical, business planning & financial modelling
- Enjoy working with large volumes of data and developing new analytical reports to aid decision-making.
- Demonstrate particularly strong stakeholder management skills across financial & non-financial stakeholders.
- Thrive in managing several different projects for different managers at the same time.
- Appreciate the need for a structured approach to hit deadlines and work collaboratively with colleagues.
NOTE: Pensions, Asset / Fund Management or other Financial Services experience would be of benefit.