£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
A global Media superbrand is seeking to appoint an FP&A Manager to own all the international FP&A deliverables.
Based in West London, the FP&A Manager will business partner non-finance department heads, identifying key revenue drivers and market mapping commercial investment opportunities.
As FP&A Manager you will quickly develop invaluable relationships with a broad range of key decision makers and stakeholders. You will also enjoy the option to explore opportunities across the group business in the future.
- Liaise with Business Unit Finance teams, to ensure a collaborative approach towards business planning and forecasting.
- Lead the annual Budget and monthly forecast process - project manage to ensure timely delivery, and clearly explain business and financial drivers behind financial movements.
- Understand and challenge key assumptions, risks and opportunities, ensure that the financial projections and associated assumptions are aligned to the Group targets
- Be involved in projects such as procurement initiatives and cost focused programmes across the Group.
- Provide insightful analysis and review of business performance to senior stakeholders
- Add value to financial performance through developing and monitoring key performance indicators. Produce KPI dashboards, highlighting trends and making recommendations
- Act as the interface between the Group businesses to ensure key commercial and financial messages are clearly presented, including the latest financial projections and drivers of any movements.
Skills you will need:
- Finance Qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Min 1 year PQE in an FP&A role
- Proven influencing skills with senior non-finance stakeholders
- Advanced excel