West London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
2 months ago
Our client is a high-growth hospitality group with ambitions to double the number of sites in the next 6 months. The business has a number of planned acquisitions in the eminent future with strong bottom line growth, and solid investment across the business, attaining a reputable brand in the market.
They are looking to take on an FP&A Manager, reporting straight to the Finance Director - to own the financial reporting packs, ensuring accurate and valuable reports for the business. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing business and truly add value to the business success during an exciting time of growth and success.
This is a true FP&A role that will work closely with the CFO and Operations Finance Director daily, providing vital support to various projects and developments, and will be a key member of the senior finance team.
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen, with a track record of working in a commercial role
- Able to demonstrate examples of managing challenging stakeholders
- Able to paint a picture of business performance using complex data from a variety of sources
- Strong analytical, financial modelling and presentation skills - Advanced Excel & PowerPoint