Greater London, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
I am currently working with an instantly recognisable retail power brand that has progressed exponentially recently and require a talented individual to join their newly formed FP&A team based in Central London.
- Supporting the Head of FP&A in working with Divisional stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders
- To ensure the accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts for head office and central departments
- Implement and improve Excel modelling guidelines
- Working closely with the procurement team to ensure accurate calculation, timely recognition
- To produce relevant and proactive analysis to assist key stakeholders with the improvement of commercial contract profitability.
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- You will ideally be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent.
- Have some experience in an analytical role.
- Strong Excel skills and exposure to large data sets