Role: FP&A Analyst
Location: City of London
Salary: £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Hybrid: 3 days in the office
We have partnered with an IT company who are looking for an FP&A Analyst join their finance team. The role will report to the FP&A Manager and be part of a team of 5.
- Deliver robust and accurate analysis of business performance for individual business sectors identifying risks, issues and opportunities across the business.
- Identify improvements to the current reporting system and work closely with the FP&A Manager, Head of FP&A and Performance Reporting, Finance Business Partners and the wider business to effect change
- Support the Commercial Finance forecast activities for each quarter and the annual business plan.
- Continue to drive improvement in financial processes, business analysis and reporting
- Provide financial support to the Finance Business Partners to include month-end report and ad-hoc reports as requested
- 1-2 years experience working in a commercial finance role.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and in a large team
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables)
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP - please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.