FP&A Analyst - Education (London, hybrid of office + working from home)
£40k - £45k + Benefits including Study Support
We are partnering with a leading International Education Institute based in central London who are looking for a Part-Qualified Analyst to join their growing FP&A team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the FP&A Manager this is an excellent opportunity offering a progressive career.
As the FP&A Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Business Partner with stakeholders to understand budgets and trends as well as understand finance priorities
- Assist with monthly management reports and attending finance review meetings
- Prepare management packs with commentary
- Support with budgeting, planning and long-term planning processes
- Support with the collection and analysis of large sets of data
- Always looking to improve processes
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar analytical role. You will be able to adapt to new systems and have a strong experience of using excel to manipulate large sets of data. You will also be studying towards an professional qualification such as CIMA/ACCA.
This leading Institute look for people who are dynamic, hungry to learn and able to take initiative with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.