FP&A Analyst, Professional Services, London, £60-65k + bonus + hybrid working
We are partnering with an ever-evolving professional services business in Central London who are looking for a FP&A Analyst to join their growing commercial finance team on a permanent basis.
Their parent company is a PE backed firm, but this business has the benefit of working independently but with the support of the wider group. Due to the continued growth of the business, this is a newly created role within a small commercial team looking to expand. Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will join a growing finance team in a highly sought after industry.
You will play a major role in the Budget and Forecast process for the business as well as play a crucial role in the production and understanding of management information, offering insight to help the firm meet its goals.
Additionally, this position has brilliant senior stakeholder engagement with C-Suite executives across the business.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Play a major role with the planning modelling
- Responsibility for helping to maintain the monthly rolling forecast model
- Play a major role with cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Ensure accuracy of Management Information production and analysis of key trends to highlight potential risks and opportunities
- Provide analysis of performance data across the business
- Cost analysis to optimise profitability and deliver budget margins
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data with excellent modelling and analytical skills
- Brilliant communicator at all levels across both finance and non-finance
Nice to haves:
- SQL system knowledge
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Flexible working hours
If you match the criteria above and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP. People without the necessary experience will not be shortlisted.