Interim FP&A Analyst
£160 - £180 PER DAY PAYE (dependent on relevant experience)
3-month interim role initially
Hybrid working (Monday to Wednesday office based and Thursday and Friday home working)
West End, Central London
Potential temp to perm opportunity
We are working with a rapidly growing global freight company who are looking for a driven PQ FP&A Analyst to join their highly successful team.
The post holder will assist the FP&A Director to develop a single and improved FP&A framework , including all aspects of performance and decision analysis, budgeting, forecasting and KPI reporting. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, critical thinker and have the ability to adapt to ever changing priorities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting for the business in line with the relevant SLA's
- Support group month end analysis
- Outlook and budgeting process
- Supporting and analysing the budget cycle
- Working with the weekly KPI report used by management team to drive the business performance.
- Provide support with forecasting using Adaptive
- Finalisation of models and presentations
Key job requirements:
- Junior graduate and qualified Accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA (or in process). 2.5 years of experience will also be considered
- Excellent forward planning and organisation skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of depreciation and capital
- Ability to prioritise and respond accurately under pressure
Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available or have a minimal notice period as this role is immediately available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted