£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is looking to hire an FP&A Analyst on a permanent basis. Based in there offices based in Northampton centre. This is a great role for an individual who has worked with FP&A from a professional services background.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly reporting and variance analysis for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow to identify and explain performance against budget and forecast.
- Support the development of financial models used for commercial opportunities and internal change projects.
- Prepare financial and business related KPI analysis for revenue and cost performance against budget, forecast and prior year.
- To ensure an accurate and timely monthly reporting cycle through managing the accruals process and cost centre analysis.
- Develop and maintain the financial reporting systems to mirror a continually changing business.
- Become a key player in the budget process by supporting the budget modelling and providing insightful analysis on projections.
Key skills and experience
- 2 years' experience working in a finance team, ideally from an FP&A background
- Studying towards a finance qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel and/or modelling skills
- Analytical mind
- Self-starter with a highly motivated attitude
- Able to work autonomously in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability and desire to problem solve through to solution