Cedar are currently assisting a global Entertainment business with the recruitment of an FP&A Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role has become available due to an internal promotion within the team and will report directly to the Finance Director.
- Perform monthly headcount and cost reconciliation and investigate variances
- Assist with preparing monthly leadership packs
- Quarterly forecasting and planning cycles
- Business partner across business areas providing support to key stakeholders
- Provide reporting and analysis
- Studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Minimum of 1 years Finance Analyst/FP&A experience ideally within a Global business
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
This role is currently will be home based until October 2021 when our client will then introduce a flexible working pattern.
No more than 1 months notice will be considered for this role and you will need to be available to interview at short notice.