£48000 - £50000 per annum
27 days ago
Cedar is working with a well-established business based in Watford to recruit for a FP&A Analyst to join their busy team on a permanent basis. Salary is paying up to £50k.
As the FP&A Analyst will support the business FP&A Director and the entire FP&A team in establishing company wide financial reporting, analytical and planning standards.
Duties of the FP&A Analyst
- Preparation of FP&A reporting
- Manage forecast preparation / consolidation
- Produce high quality presentations
- Produce key management reports
- Production and review of monthly board pack
The Successful Candidate
- ACA or ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant/Finalist
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in a not for profit finance environment
- Advanced Excel knowledge