£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits inc. Bonus
about 1 month ago
A high impact FP&A Analyst opportunity to join an acquisitive PE backed technology business, supporting sales and marketing strategy as the business continues to expand.
Within your role you will enjoy regular engagement with a variety of stakeholders - Investors, CFO, CCO, COO to name a few! You will be responsible for forming on-going business strategy through data informed analysis in a fast paced, high impact environment.
Key responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst:
- Monitoring and analysing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Business partner with the Chief Commercial Officer to drive commercial decisions based on sales analytics.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPI's) including all areas of bookings, churn, revenue and cost.
- Support implementation of new Budgeting and Rolling Forecast process.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Assist on strategic projects and decision support.
- Successfully on-board newly acquired businesses on to FP&A reporting platform.
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIMA/ACA qualifed
- Currently operating in an FP&A role or similar
- 1-2 years experience in commercial finance
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders of all levels
- hold the ambition to influence and drive business growth
To register your interest in this unique and exciting opprtunity apply below!