£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits inc. Bonus
8 days ago
Frustrated with not having your voice heard? Worried about your lack of input to strategy and decision making? This might be for you!
A high impact FP&A Analyst opportunity to join an acquisitive PE backed high growth technology business, supporting sales and marketing strategy as the business continues to expand.
Within your role you will enjoy regular engagement with a variety of stakeholders - Investors, CFO, CCO, COO to name a few! You will be responsible for forming on-going business strategy through data informed analysis in a fast paced, high impact environment.
Key responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst:
- Monitoring and analysing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Business partner with the Chief Commercial Officer to drive commercial decisions based on sales analytics.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPI's) including all areas of bookings, churn, revenue and cost.
- Support implementation of new Budgeting and Rolling Forecast process.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Assist on strategic projects and decision support.
- Successfully on-board newly acquired businesses on to FP&A reporting platform.
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIMA/ACA qualifed
- Currently operating in an FP&A role or similar
- 1-2 years experience in commercial finance
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders of all levels
- hold the ambition to influence and drive business growth
To register your interest in this unique and exciting opprtunity apply below!