£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus
about 2 months ago
FP&A Analyst - Tech (Start-up) - £60,000 + Bonus
An FP&A Analyst is sought by an ambitious, rapidly growing start-up as they endeavour to build the commercial finance function. Reporting to the FP&A Lead the FP&A Analyst will provide data-driven and analytical insights to support key strategic and operational decisions.
This role provides significant growth opportunities for the right candidate as it offers a depth and breadth of both multi geography and multi business line exposure in a fast growing, dynamic, and acquisitive business.
Key responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst:
- Business partner with the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPI's) including all areas of bookings, churn, revenue and cost.
- Drive material improvement in sales reporting and understanding.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Drive material improvement in management information including the monthly reporting pack.
- Support implementation of new Budgeting and Rolling Forecast process.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Assist on strategic projects and decision support.
- Successfully on-board newly acquired businesses on to FP&A reporting platform.
- Develop relationships/collaborate with global operational teams to provide business insight and/or solutions.
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
Whats on offer:
- £60,000 + Bonus
- Significant exposure to SLT
- An environment where your input to strategic decision making is valued
- Long term progression opportunities as the business grows