£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an FP&A Analyst for a software company based around the Watford area.
The company is in the midst of an exciting growth period, and as a result this role offers the opportunity for something from an analytical background to be hands-on with the implementation of process and controls.
The ideal candidate will come from an analytical position, though the company is open to someone with approximately 1-years' experience in an analytical role, and the role will be split in 2 parts; pure FP&A, and then Business Partnering.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Creating dynamic reports to provide meaningful data to non-finance colleagues throughout the business
- Analysing the future pipeline of business opportunities to improve accuracy of forecasts
- Working with sales managers to create accurate weekly sales forecasts
- Improving the integrity of data to drive strategic decision making
- Producing monthly management pack
- Assisting in the creation of monthly P&L forecasts and budgets
- Ad hoc sales analysis as required
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Good university degree
- 1-3 years' experience in an analyst or similar role
- Strong excel skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.