£45000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 days ago
A PE backed market leader in a niche tech market are seeking to appoint a newly qualified FP&A Analyst to facilitate commercial analysis and drive revenue recognition, alongside M&A activity as the business continues to grow.
Reporting into a dynamic, high impact line manager you will be tasked with in-depth analysis, focusing on improving visibility to various elements of commercial finance, where you will present results with senior stakeholders such as the CFO.
Currently growing organically at 20% YOY, the business plans to expand via acquisition, something else you will be involved in on a projexct basis. There is a high ceiling in this role, which will naturally grow as the business demands develop over time.
Ideally suited to a newly qualified accountant with analytical skills gained from a corporate finance OR industry graduate scheme background.
- Play an important role in the operational activities of the EMEA, NAM and APAC regions.
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day running of billing process, revenue recognition and support wider corporate reporting.
- Manage revenue recognition within the general ledger
- Analysing and reporting on key metrics (Annual Contract Value, Churn, Back Log) and supporting in the preparation of management reporting packs
- Assisting with the design and implementation of new commercial processes
- Supporting with analytical projects, including M&A activity where applicable
You will be:
- Newly Qualified ACA/CIMA - Corporate Finance background prefered
- Experiened in Financial Analysis/Modelling
- Excited to join a dynamic, PE backed tech business!