City of London, London
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + 10% bonus and excellent benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a global leading business advisory firm with an impressive client base with one of the strongest brands in their markets.
At £500M turnover this EMEA business with impressive double-digit growth for the last several years, now has 20 offices internationally, with multiple revenue streams and are the leader in multiple fields, with world-class consultants and a track record of unrivalled success in helping companies respond to the unexpected.
This is a newly created role supporting the FP&A Manager in the production of value-add insight to key stakeholders (Chairman, COO, CFO), including the preparation of reforecasts and budgets. The individual will support the development of the current reporting suite.
This is ideally suited to someone who is intellectually curious and challenges the financial trend, seeking a deep understanding of the story behind the results, with the confidence to present to C-level including the Chairman for EMEA.
- Directly supporting the EMEA FP&A Manager in the preparation of EMEA wide financial analysis for the Chairman, COO and CFO
- Preparation of monthly suite of EMEA level reports (Scorecard, Segment analysis, Revenue details, Forecast and Budget)
- Preparation of Corporate infrastructure reforecast working directly with the heads of Corporate departments (IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Facilities)
- Preparation of Corporate infrastructure annual budget
- Coordination of reforecast and budget submission with global FP&A team in US HQ, including provision of supporting analytical information
- Provision of value-add FP&A to business Segments regarding P&L performance
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting requests from the EMEA Leadership Team
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills including VBA and macros, pivot tables and analysis formulae
- Highly numerate with the ability to absorb a high quantum of information
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and confident with working with demanding stakeholders
- Experience of IBM Cognos TM1, or advanced FP&A tools including Power Bi, would be very beneficial