£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Cedar are currently partnered with an instantly recognisable, high growth technology business who are looking for a talented individual to join their newly created FP&A team based in Central London. You will be involved in a broad FP&A role with exposure across various departments internationally, helping the business to successfully deliver its strategy.
- Supporting the Head of FP&A in working with Divisional stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders.
- To produce relevant and proactive analysis to assist key stakeholders with the improvement of commercial contract profitability.
- Interpret financial information, analysing trends and other planning and forecasting, supporting the wider finance team.
- Assist with process improvement around faster close process and preparation of management accounts.
- Establish, track and report both risks and opportunities within the Group with use of financial modelling and analysis of large data
- Prepare accurate, insightful and timely monthly reports of financial and non-financial data to be presented to the Board and Executive Management team.
- You will ideally be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent.
- Strong stakeholders management skills and ability to interact with senior leadership
- Advanced Excel skills